33 thoughts on “Happy Thanksgiving!

1. banana

I love thanksgiving! My favorite things about Thanksgiving are : the smells of food cooking,
    playing and visting with family and friends, and I aspeacialy like the sight of everyone that is there!

2. Musketeer

I love Thanksgiving! I like all the delicious foods and smells. For Thanksgiving I’m eating: turkey, rolls, mashed potatoes, pies, fruits, veggies, many other desserts.Yum!

3. Never Mind

What I’m eating for Tanksgiving is: pie,mashed potatoes, jell-o, pudding,and much more great desserts ad treats!!!!!!!!! What are you having???

4. weirdo

When I go to Thanksgiving dinner my plate will be full with the following: turkey, homemade stuffing, mashed potatoes, greenbean cassorole, and of course lots of desserts. Pumpkin pie is calling my name.

5. sunshine

What I like about this time is Christmas because of the following, help get ready, get good food, open presents, and most of all spendimg time with the people I love most !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunshine 🙂
    p.s Happy Thankgiving

6. joejr

I love Spending time with my family on Thanksgiving Day! The people I see are : Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts,and Uncles.I love the smell of all the food they have: mashed potatoes, corn, turkey, ham, stuffing, pie, and cookies.

7. Sunny

My favorite Thankskiving smells include: burning candles, baking food, cinnamon, and of course TURKEY IN THE OVEN!!!

Sunny :p

8. jollyrancher

I love Thanksgiving! My favorite smells on Thanksgiving are: the sizziling turkey, the baking pumpkin pie, and the burning scented candles.

9. hamburger

My favorite things to do on Thanksgiving are to: help mom cook, play with cousins, read once in a while, and the very last thing I like to do is to just relax and converse with my family.

10. lazer girl

My favorite things to do on Thanksgiving Day are : laugh with cousins, eat all the black olives possible, have great smells all through the house because of all the candles, and best of all…… make great memories!

11. ghost

My favorite smells on Thanksgiving Day are the following: food cooking,candles flickering,and the most of all…..FRESH AIR blowing!!!!!

12. BILLYBOB

I love Thanksgiving. My favorite things about Thanksgiving are : eating really good food, watching football, and playing with my cousins.

BILLYBOB 🙂

13. fullback

The things I like about Thanksgiving are: running around my house,watching football,and eating all the good foods.

14. QuinnFabre

I love Thanksgiving! I especially love the food. Here are some foods you will most likely find at my Thanksgiving dinner table: turkey (DUH!!!), stuffing, canned cranberry sauce (my fav.), corn, and other foods that I don’t remember right now. I LOVE CRANBERRY SAUCE!!!

P.S. How did you put the smiley face on your comment, sunshine?!?!

QuinnFabre

15. KooKooBird

My favorite things about Thanksgiving include: the turkey cooking, the candles burning, and the fall leaves falling!!!

16. smiley

My favorite smells of Thanksgiving are: the turkey cooking, the pumpkin pie baking, and the sweet potatoes coming out of the oven.

17. Daffy Duck

I love Thanksgiving! I will have: turkey, mashpotatoes, and greenbean casserole. The smells I like are: the turkey cooking, fall leaves dropping, and candles burning. (:

18. soto18

I will be eating the following for Thanksgiving: turkey,mashed potatoes,stuffing,pumpkin pie,and lots of other good stuff. Yum!

19. Blue Dragon

I like Thanksgiving: candles light the room, the smell of pie fills the air, and the sight of colorful leaves.