Friends’ Faves

"I'D TELL YOU I LOVE YOU, BUT THEN I'D HAVE TO KILL YOU, by Ally Carter, is a book that boys AND girls would like.  Cammie Morgan is a student at Gallagher Academy, a school for spies.  She meets a normal boy named Josh, who thinks she is a normal girl.  Cammie gets kidnapped, and Josh tries to save her.  You won't want to miss it!"

"My book is DIARY OF A WIMPY KID-THE UGLY TRUTH, by Jeff Kinney.  I like this book, because it takes an ordinary kid and shows how he solves his problems:  bullying, trouble with friends, growing up, the dentist, etc.  It is a funny book that everyone could enjoy."

"I like FRANNY K. STEIN MAD SCIENTIST: THE FRAN THAT TIME FORGOT, by Jim Benton, because it is funny.  Once Franny made antigravity dog food for his dog (Igor).  It made walking Igor more fun, because he would float.  The main part of the book is about Fran going back to change his middle name, since the kids were making fun of it.  Things didn't go as planned!  Read to find out."

One thought on “Friends’ Faves

1. Spiker

I have read Diary of a Wimpy Kid, but not the other two books. I started the Franny K. Stein series, but I began to read something else. I have never read the series by Alli Carter. My friend keeps telling me about it, and shows me a sentence or two during IDR (independent daily reading). By the time she is finish with the series I will know all about the book and not have to read it to take a AR test (acelerated reader test).