A Day in Mrs. Dongell’s Class …in 55 seconds

We want to share a typical day in Room 238 with you!  Since you cannot come to us, we have decided to come to you.

Our document camera has taken 440 pictures of our seven hour day.  Don't panic...thanks to our time-lapse video, you can watch them in less than a minute.  Welcome to our classroom!

A Day in Mrs. Dongell's 5th Grade Classroom from Reata Dongell on Vimeo.

11 thoughts on “A Day in Mrs. Dongell’s Class …in 55 seconds

1. Songbird

Wow! You are all very busy in a day! No wonder you are all tired! Looks like a fun, exciting place to be! Love the choice of music, too!!:0)

2. Littleheart

Wow! we are so quick in that one video, because I can’t even see my own face. I found out who all sits in my chair!I also think I like science a little too much!I think every one can tell!Does anyone else like science?

3. Soccerball

Wow! this was really cool! Even though we cannot really see ours faces. I like how the computer in the back are moving too, and I like how the things hanging on the ceiling are moving.I wish we could of got the whole room, so we could see everybody, but at least it was a great video.

4. QuinnFabre

That video was so cool, I watched it like ten times at school and I watched it twice tonight. I’ll probably end up showing my parents and my brother a couple times, then watch it more, but it is a pretty cool idea to do that. Anyway, NICE!!!
    QuinnFabre

5. never mind

I like how 8hrs turned into 55 seconds!!! I think it was very cool.I also showed my mom. She thought it was very neat. Then,I showed my younger sister. She really enjoyed it.