New Zealand “Lollies”

Perfect timing!  Right before Christmas Break, our class received a special package from our NZ epals with 8 different bags of "lollies"!  Here are the results of our tasting party.   It was a hard pick, but the results are:

#1  Pascall Minties ("Stop blushing and do the only thing you can do in such sticky situations - make for the Minties!")

#2  Cadbury Pinkies (marshmallow and caramel covered in milk chocolate)

#3  Pascall Pineapple Lumps  (Kiwis discovered a national treasure - pineapple and chocolate!)

19 thoughts on “New Zealand “Lollies”

1. onedirectioninfection

my favorite was the moros! They tasted like milkyways! I had to take TINY bites of it though because of my braces Poopoo! 🙁

2. woodenpeel

i love pinapple lumps ☺☺☻☻♥♥♥♥♥ they are dried pinnapple lumps that are covered in CHOCOLATE! ♥♥♥♥

3. woodenpeel

i voted for the pinapple lumps ! ♥♥♥♥♥ it was hard to choose! i ♥ them all! i want to eat more!

4. limegreenjanitor

Those were my favorite candies in that exact order, but I think I like our candies (lollies) better.

5. Anonymous

i loved the pinkies! they were my favorite!it was fun having e-pals from new Zealand! they have cadburry stuff like us

6. nachohippo5540

my favorite “lollies” were the pinkies!!! they were creamy and fluffy! did you know that at New Zealand has the brand Cadbburry like we do? well now i know!!! im so glad we had e-pals!

7. Pink Platypus

My favorite was the Minties. They all were soooooooooooooooooo GOOD it was hard to chose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!☻♥☻♥☻♥☻♥