Friends’ Faves

"Do you like books with lots of action?  If you do, you should try the Conspiracy 365 series.  I like these books because of all the  adventures centered around Callum Ormond.  He needs to find out the Ormond family secret while a bunch of  criminals are trying to get rid of him, and cops are trying to lock him up.  It's July,  and Cal still hasn't figured it out?  Will he beat the 365 days?"

"Do you like adventure and mystery books?  If you do, you would love Gabrielle Lord's  Conspiracy 365 series.  It is about a 15 year old boy (Cal Ormond) who has to survive 365 days and to find out the mystery of the Ormonds.  I've read the first six books; I'm now on the seventh book, July.  I suggest you read Conspiracy 365.  You might get hooked!"

"The Candymakers, by Wendy Mass, is a four perspective narrative that shows friendship and suspense.  It is a story of four 11 year olds who are trying to win the national candymaking competition.  One of them is trying to steal the candymaker's secret ingredient.  Who will win the contest or the secret ingredient?"

One thought on “Friends’ Faves

1. wendy Mass

Hi guys! I’m so glad you liked my book. The candymakers was really fun to write and I ate a lot of candy while writing it!! All in the name of research. :o)
    Thanks, A.H., for inviting me to your site!!
    Keep reading,
    Wendy Mass