Friends’ Faves

"I like Judy Blume's Starring Sally J. as Herself, because Sally has a really good imagination.  She shows her imagination by making up detective stories in her head.  It is fun to read, because her daydreams often cause her to get in sticky situations."

"Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins, is the best book in the world!  Well, that's what I think.  If you like action and romance at the same time, then this is your book.  Try the book and catch the movie that is coming out soon!"

"I love the way Barry Denenberg's When Will This Cruel War Be Over? is written as a journal.  You will enjoy reading it if you like Civil War settings.  I enjoyed it enough that I am now reading a second one, The Journal of James Edmond Peaseby Jim Murphy."  (Dear America series)

8 thoughts on “Friends’ Faves

1. never mind

You think romance sounds good… GROSS. I HATE romance but I like action :). unless you were talking about the action, then I agree with you. So if it was only action, I would TOTALLY try to read it (if it isn’t THICK I don’t like THICK books:).)

2. banana

All of those books sound sooooooooo good! I’ve heard you talking about those book a lot. I think my sister would love those books.

3. KooKooBird

Nevermind, I wasnt talking about the romance (NASTY) just the action. P.S. It is a pretty thick book though!!!

KooKooBird

4. Spiker

They are look interesting, but I think The Hunger Games sound the best.

I can’t read it right now 🙁 because I am reading a great series 🙂 .

5. Musketeer

I love Judy Blume’s books. I’ve read about 10 of her books although I haven’t read ” Starring Sally J. as herself. I like to read about sticky situations and, I also like detective stories. Nice story!