26 thoughts on “Disability Group Project

1. BS

I liked it. It was fun. I had one arm. I learned that disabilities are hard to work with. My group had the craziest house. I don’t even know what we built.

2. Es

I look so very clueless. I mean, I was blind. It was hard to do ,because I had to worry about Mark taking what I was building, and Jeremy tapping me.

3. L.m.

A lesson I learned is, we are blessed to be healthy.
    I was a person who was mute, and I had fun with this project! I also learned that people who have disabilities can still be included.

4. CL

The challenge project was so fun! I could not talk. My group had to really work together, and give the blind person a job, help the one armed person get tape, and get things far away for the person that could not stand. We made a pretty good sculpture!

5. Jf

My disability was being blind. I stood there entertaining the group and made squares. I look tall in this photo. I learned that people with disabilities can still have fun.

6. By

My disability was having one arm. Our group learned that it’s a challenge to have a disability. I really loved the challenge, because I learned that you can still do things with a disability.

7. GW

My disability in this project was that I was blind.
    It was very hard, because there wasn’t much I could do. My group members gave me something I could do. They made me get tape to tape straws together. I had fun with this project.

8. BS

That was the best project ever!!! I was a wheelchair person and it didn’t matter that I sat, because we built ours right smack-dab in the middle! And I learned that we are all very blessed to be so healthy!!!:)

9. J.P

My disability was being mute, I didn’t like it because I had so many ideas and could not tell my group about it. But we got second highest tower.

10. P.T

My disability was being blind. I couldn’t see anything. What I mostly did was make decorations for our tower. Our tower turned out pretty good.

11. Hr

My disability was to not have a left arm. It was very challenging but my group helped my do things. I learned that we really need to help people that only have one arm because it is really hard to do things.

12. Hc

The challenge project was very fun, my challenge was that I had to sit in a wheel chair. I learned that people with disabilities should be included so they feel equal.

13. Jw

I really liked the project I was handicap .I had to sit the whole time and its hard to sit for 45 minutes! My team was really helpful they gave me straw because I couldn’t get up and the lesson I learned was its really hard to sit all day.

14. KB

I thought the challenge project was fun and a little challenging. I was the person that had to sit the whole time. My group learned that making the structure strong was best so that it didn’t fall over.
    I learned that teamwork is the best thing to do. Nothing would get done without my team!

15. Bg

I was blind. It was hard because I can’t see any thing. The hardest part was I can’t see what they built.

16. GW

My challenge was being blind it was hard because, I couldn’t do much. My group helped me with this challenge by giving me a job to do. I had to get tape it was a little boring but I was very helpful to the group. I had lots of fun doing this project.

17. K. L.

I was mute and deaf in my group. The project was very fun. Since I couldn’t talk, I couldn’t tell what I wanted to say. I had to pretend I couldn’t hear, too. I think my group did very good and our building ended up great. It wasn’t very tall, but it had a lot of detail. I hope we do it again sometime!

18. MB

Working with one arm is hard! It makes me feel bad for people without a limb. I learned that people with disabilities have it really hard!

19. Sm

My disabilty was sitting. I thought it was fun but challenging. I learned team work is always needed.

20. Gk

I’m GK I had the disablity of not talking. Now if you were in my class you would know I have a thing for talking.
    Me and my group learned that it’s important to
    include people with disabilities.If it doesn’t work out adjust your method.

21. CB

The challenge project was so fun! I was the person in my group who couldn’t talk, or hear. It was hard for me to communicate with my group. I had to type on my iPad or use hand motions. It was hard but fun. If we where to do it again I would still have fun if I was blind or had to sit the whole time.

22. MM

My disability was that I only had one arm. It was kind of disappointing. I could only do so many things, like using tape.
    One thing that my group learned is that people with disabilities can still do things.
    One thing I learned is that people with disabilities can do (almost) anything if they try.

23. M.b

Being blind is really hard!i could not see anything and people kept on saying”look at this,oh look at that”I CAN’T

24. C.M

The prodject was very challenging. I was the person that had to sit the whole time.I learned that people with disabilaties need to be helped. They also need to be treated like everyone else.